Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Flowers and Polka Dots

So this is one of my regular flower clips in all of its brightness!

I have taken Tangerine, Baby Pink and Sunshine to create this too cute headband!

The center is covered with a Sunshine and Baby Pink fabric that give it an almost Indian look!

The flower itself measures 3 1/2 almost 4 inches in diameter and sits upon a darling 1 1/2 inch Tangerine band with White Polka Dots.


Now as I have said in the previous post, the regular flowers and the outrageous only differ in fullness and a few centimeters in diameter.

I have started both the outrageous and the regular because I have found that some moms prefer that large outrageous POP to complete their little ones outfit!!

They are both Beautiful and crafted to make your little star look Posh and Perfect all in the same outfit!!!

N. A. Jade Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment